Sunday 14 February 2010

Ideas for Soundtrack

I have done some research on Youtube and other websites in order to find songs for our opening sequence. Even though our film's genre is thriller, I have also looked for jolly, 'feel good' songs, to make possible the idea of a contrapuntal scene, if desired so.

Here is the list of the up beat songs, that could be used in our film to match scenes of violence.

Bullet For My Valentine - Tears Don't Fall
Cannibal Corpse - Make Them Suffer
Deftones - Change
Disturbed - Inside the Fire
Disturbed - Prayer
Killswitch Engage - The End Of Heartache
Three Days Grace - I Hate Everything About You
Rammstein - Sonne
Rammstein - Du hast
Renholder - The List
Sunna - Power Struggle
Slipknot - Duality
Slipknot - Wait and Bleed

The ones that are standing out of the list are the ones I have chosen, I uploaded below videos from Youtube where you can listen to the selected ones. I chose them because I loved the sound of them and thought they were the most appropriate to our film, they would match the disturbing images. Slipknot - Wait and Bleed, I picked particularly because of the lyrics, since it can be applied to the main character. I will be discussing with the rest of the group, we will decide which of these will actually play on our film.

Sunna - Power Struggle



Renholder - The List


Slipknot - Wait and Bleed


Rammstein - Sonne

No comments:

Post a Comment