Sunday 14 February 2010

Ideas for Soundtrack - Part 3

I also have been thinking of different songs to use in our opening sequence.



The Killing Moon by Echo and The Bunnymen. I thought this song would be good because it has an eerie feel to it, as well as being about murder and lovers, the themes of our film. It is quite an old song but I thought it could be playing on a radio or a CD player, as our main character was alive when the song was released, as she is a middle aged woman.

Other songs that I thought would be good, for the title sequence montage, are Infra-Red and Summer's Gone by Placebo.





I think both fit the tone of the film quite well, the first perhaps more than the second. Summer's Gone would be good for following a car traveling down a deserted motorway, whereas Infra-red sounds more psychotic and menacing and has a heavy beat to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment