Saturday 20 February 2010

Bloodstained Letters




I've made two bloodstained letters from the husband's mistress. The 'blood' is 'Bronzeberry' No7 Ultimate Nail Colour and it actually works quite well as dried blood. I tried to make the messages seductive, which is kind of hard as I've never been a seductive mistress before in my life. But, hey, I think I did a good job with writing letters from her and no names are given which creates enigma because the audience doesn't know who they're from, who they're to and why they're covered in blood.

Now I've made three copies of the letters. I tore up the first copies when recording for the first time in my room. Then, we got ketchup on the second copies when Jasmine, Leticia and I were filming at Jasmine's house and threw them away. This evening, I made another two for my part of the montage filming, which again takes place in my room, with a proper camera this time and now everything smells like nail varnish but I'm happy with the result.



No comments:

Post a Comment